Are you in the process of moving and you are absolutely dreading the experience?
Do not worry, because here at Ireland Removals, we will not only give you a hassle-free moving experience – but we will also tell you about everything that you need to know about moving.
Here are a few tips that you need to keep in mind when transferring your possessions from one place to another:
- Before packing, organize your things by dividing them into four categories: items which will kept, thrown away, recycled or donated.
- Make sure that you have ample packaging supply. For tips on how to have an organized packing, visit this link.
- Now is the best time to check on the details of your home insurance to check whether you are insured for your move into a new place.
- Give yourself ample time to prepare prior to the move.
- Clean your old place a day or so prior to the move, or have somebody else do the cleaning for you after you leave.
- Notify your office, relatives, friends and the utility companies of the move.
If you want to get in touch with a company who will help you in the moving process every step of the way, get in touch with Ireland Removals.
Call us now at 020 8746 9615 to get a free quote.